Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cook a Little Something for Me, Please

Despite the fact that I know I have no spare time in which to cook tasty things, I'm still eyeballing recipes on a fairly consistent basis. Probably too consistent, actually. If I were to actually make a list of recipes I should make once I get through this period of constant planning and working, I'd have a list as long as I am tall written in very tiny print. Very, very tiny.

In case you have more time than I, and I hope that you do, I'm going to link to some of the recipes that have caught my eye recently. I'll be envious of your time in the kitchen, believe me.

PW posted her recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet Rolls, and I kind of want to cry because I can't make them. Not cry, sob. I want to sob.

The Tasty Kitchen featured Pecan Pie Muffins the other day, and my heart nearly stopped.

I'm dreaming of Joy's Fried Apple Cakes. Dreaming. And hoping. And wishing.

The fact that I drool when simply looking at A Good Appetite's Sweet Corn, Bacon and Tomato Tart is proof that I (you) need to make it immediately.

Did you see Smitten Kitchen's Linguine with Tomato-Almond Pesto? Yes? No? Go there. You need to see it. I need to taste it.

I also need to taste the Avocado Wasabi Salad at VeganYumYum. How can you say no to wasabi? Really, how?

I could keep posting links. I could post and post and post them until you were so sick of links that you couldn't stand it any longer. And you know what? I don't think it could cover the number of recipes I've fallen in love with in the last few weeks, but have been unable to cook.

Sigh.

Although, I will admit this to you. Our "camping trip" honeymoon in October is going to be filled to the brim with home cooked meals. My parents' place has a kitchen with a nice little stove and warm little oven. I'm going to make good use of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment