Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Butter for Dinner Menu Planning: Decision Made

Sometimes, it's true, all you need is a little help from your friends.

I was still struggling with what to make for dinner tomorrow night at my "Butter for Dinner" Girls Night, still mulling over various different options, when my bestie called for a brief chat. After running some ideas past her, the decision has been made.

Can I get a hallelujah?! Can I? Please?

"Butter for Dinner" Menu
Appetizers
BBQ Jalapeno Poppers
Hot Artichoke Dip with Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Crudites

Salad
Cesar Salad with Shaved Parmesan and Garlic Butter Croutons

Entrée
Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce
Olive Cheese Bread

Dessert
Pineapple Upside Down Cake

I almost cannot wait. Almost. Luckily, I'll be pan-frying flounder for dinner tonight. The fun of frying something, especially healthily frying something, always manages to make the day brighter. It'll take my mind off the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment