Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

List Making

I need to buy stock in Post-It
I've been doing quite a bit of list making in the last few weeks. Given the season, I know this shouldn't be a surprise. However, when I add forced list making to my regular, everyday list making, I get a wee bit peaked.

I wrote out a list of Christmas gifts for my mom.

I wrote out a list for my sister.

I wrote a list for my husband for my mom.

I wrote a list for my husband for my sister.

I wrote out a list for my husband.

I wrote out a list of gifts to give my husband and in what order he is allowed to open said gifts on Christmas morning.

I may have written a list about the list, too, but in an effort not to seem entirely insane, I'm going to pretend said list does not exist.

Today, I am making a list of all the people to whom I need to provide a gift. Nothing major, just little "thank you" for being awesome gifts. You know, my staff. My girlfriends. Shannon's aunt. My neighbor who cut our front yard almost every week this summer just because she beat us to it! I need to make a list because these people receive edible gifts, and I need to start figuring out who is receiving what ASAP.

On the list (yes, another list!) of things to make?
  • Chocolate mustaches
  • Cake pops
  • Mini loaves of holiday bread
  • Homemade apple and pumpkin butter
  • Cowgirl/boy cookie jars
  • Bellini kits
It's at moments like this that I am thankful to be just a little Type A. Okay, more than a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment